This course will take place at Sue Hedley Nursery School in Hebburn, awarded outstanding by Ofsted. Course participants will have an opportunity to see the PDR process in action. An exciting opportunity to witness first hand this lovely nursery. We are fortunate to have secured the involvement of the Head Teacher , Judith Reay and her team to deliver this exciting course for us.
- Gain more insight into the PDR process
- Appreciate the central role of PDR in strengthening the characteristics of effective learning
- Recognise the effectiveness of the PDR process in improving learning outcomes
- Identify how and where PDR can be built into your daily routine
- Observe PDR in action and reflect upon the learning outcomes inherent
Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in a £50 cancellation charge or the full cost of the course being charged (whichever is the greater).
If you have any specific access requirements can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking.
This course is suitable for practitioners who work directly with nursery age children ( 3 – 4 year olds )