This course will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Explore the most recent guidance relating to the statutory assessment at the end of Reception
- Understand the importance of responsible pedagogy for maximising learning
- Consider the principles of effective observational assessment
- Reflect upon own practice and provision in the light of responsible pedagogy and the assessment principles
- Explore the assessment statements as a basis for making a "best fit” judgement
If you have any specific access requirements, can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking.
Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in a £50 cancellation charge or the full cost of the course being charged (whichever is the greater).
Please bring any documentation that supports your judgements, such as Learning Journeys, Profiles etc. to share with colleagues
Suitable for Independent Schools only working with children who will complete a Early Years Foundation Stage Profile ( EYFSP) at the end of their year in reception class.