This workshop is an introduction to the Autism spectrum and related conditions. This training will allow delegates to:
- Explore the definitions of Autism Spectrum Disorders/Conditions
- Explain some of the facts and myths about Autism
- Explain some of the common characteristics of Autism and look at how we can support individuals
- Discuss possible explanations of Autism and look at the diagnosis process
- Identify where to find further information, training and support.
Workshops are FREE to UNISON members. Non members welcome (cost £10 payable on the day)