- Exploring the role of the SENCO and key person in working in partnership with parents
- Supporting practitioners to work with parents as prime educators
- Understand the importance of listening to parents and how to support their journey
- Increasing confidence to plan for supportive conversations and meetings with parents
- Increasing confidence in working with multi agencies to support parents
- Understanding the TAF/CAF process in Gateshead.
Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in a £50 cancellation charge or the full cost of the course being charged (whichever is the greater).
If you have any specific access requirements can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking.
All staff in Early Years settings