- Be aware of workplace fire prevention and fire precautions
- Understand the basics of Fire Risk Assessment
- Be familiar with Fire Emergency and Evacuation procedures, and play a part in employee fire awareness
- Understand fire types and appropriate use of extinguishers
- Know and understand Fire Wardens’ roles and responsibilities
- Be able to carry out fire safety checks
If you have any specific access or dietary requirements including food allergies, can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking. Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in the full cost of the session being charged.
All staff that have been asked to take a lead role as part of a school’s fire evacuation procedure