To ensure those staff identified as having responsibility for day to day school management have an understanding of their asbestos management duties and responsibilities.
Successful completion of the training programme will enable candidates to understand:
- What is Asbestos and its use
- Understanding your duties as ‘Responsible Person’
- Consequences of failure to manage asbestos
- The Council’s asbestos management plan and associated documentation
- How to complete your site specific asbestos management plan
Requirements: Please bring the latest copy of your schools asbestos report. Please advise us of any specific access or dietary requirements on application. Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in the full cost of the session being charged.
Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Business Managers and Site Managers (for those new to the role or would benefit from a refresher)