This workshop will equip teachers with the knowledge to accurately assess pupil’s writing at the end of KS2 and be more aware of STA expectations for end of KS2 Statutory assessment in 2020.
- Understand the end of KS2 expectations for writing
- Recognise the timeline for the Statutory Assessment Process (SAT’s)
- Use STA exemplification materials in moderation/assessment accurately
- Have an opportunity to network and develop inter-school collaborations
- Receive updates from the STA with regard to changes to expectations for teacher assessment
- To develop more accurate assessment of writing
- To be aware of current expectations from the STA
If you have any specific access or dietary requirements including food allergies, can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking.
Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in the full cost of the session being charged.
All teachers in Year 6