This course will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Understand the rationale for an increased focus on health and wellbeing
- Look at Physical development and its foundation for all subsequent learning
- Explore current lifestyles and the impact of lifestyle on children’s activity levels
- Evaluate current EYFS provision in the light of opportunities for physical development
- Share ways to increase activity levels within the daily routine
Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in the full cost of the session being charged.
If you have any specific access or dietary requirements including food allergies, can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking.
Primary, Special, Infant and Nursery School EYFS Practitioners