‘There is a whole host of interesting sculptures to discover on a walk around Saltwell Park’
The course will include:
- A presentation by a local school showcasing their approach to using Gateshead’s Public Art as a focus for curriculum planning from Reception to year 6
- An opportunity to walk around Saltwell Park and explore some of the interesting sculptures and public art available
- An opportunity to think about using public art as a starting point and focus for curriculum planning with your own class of children and the potential for whole school approaches.
- An opportunity to apply for funding for a half day artist led workshop to run in school linked to a public art inspired project
Non-Attendance and Cancellation Policy: 2 full working days. Failure to notify re non-attendance within these parameters will result in the full cost of the session being charged. If you have any specific access or dietary requirements including food allergies, can you please add these to the 'Special Requirements' box when making your booking.
- A copy of curriculum documents relevant to your age group
- A camera/mobile phone camera
- Appropriate clothing