Does your school caretaker / site manager require cleaning training?
BE MUSIC DEEP DIVE READY
Primary Schools Make More Music!
A training day for Primary School Music Coordinators
POSTPONED - Working with babies - NEW
This practical course is essential training for anyone working with babies.
Implementing Plan – DO – Review (PDR ) for PVI settings
Working together with parents of young children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities
• Exploring the role of the SENCO and key person in working in partnership with parents
• Supporting practitioners to work with parents as prime educators
• Understand the importance of listening to parents and how to support their journey
• Increasing confidence to plan for supportive conversations and meetings with parents
• Increasing confidence in working with multi agencies to support parents
• Understanding the TAF/CAF process in Gateshead.